Care Connect tailors each package to best service the families we support. We are your personal assistant throughout the process and we focus on making the research process and the selection process easy. Sudden changes in the health of a loved one can be stressful, but we are here to ease the pressure.
- Finding an in-home care agency that fits your required budget and hours needed
- Finding a private caregiver who best suits your needs and price range
- Helping you with the interview process for your caregiver
- Creating a care plan for your in-home care provider
- Completing the research on community resources based on your need
- Organizing site visits for long term care facilities and supporting you through the selection process
- Providing and filling out paperwork
The base package includes:
- Research and delivery of information on local resources that best fit your specific needs.
- Providing a curated list of caregivers, in home care agencies, or nursing homes with available space within your budget
- Organizing appointments for you to meet with the caregiver, agency, or nursing home
- Providing a packet with all you will need to hire a private caregiver (personalized contract, care plan, emergency contact sheet, etc.)
Items may be added and/or omitted based on your needs. Some items may be exchanged for other services.
If you would like to inquire about services or don’t see a specific service you desire please Contact us.
Let us help you balance your everyday life with the responsibilities you have for your loved one. We are ready and available to assist you. Contact us and let help you through the process.
*Price may vary based on additional needs outside of the basic package.
In person appointments are held at the Bermuda Economic Development Corporation, 48 Church St, City of Hamilton. Some appointments may be held via phone or video when in person appointments are not available.